You are not logged in

LoginRegister

Photo Features

Get involved!

Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!

Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.

Open Discussion

Title
Author
Created
Replies
Latest reply from
17/4/14

7 hours 41 min ago
I am trying to add my photoblog link to my signature. I put in the url etc and link it but it wont add when I try to save it. My Gallery link is there but I dont seem to be able to add my photoblog. any help would be appreciated
18/4/14

10 hours 46 min ago
BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE AND REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE,DOLLAR/EUROS BILLSOur company has years of experience producing fake and real passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents. All secret features of real passports arecarefully duplicated for our falsified documents.we are unique producer ofquality fake documents.We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, IDcards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of
15/4/14

1 day 21 hours ago
 http://xkcd.com/1354/
16/4/14

1 day 23 hours ago
It would be really helpful if the site had the facility to view images in full screen mode. The large image is somewhat small and it's sometimes difficult to fully appreciate the fine detail in some of the photos. Both Flickr and Facebook allow images to be viewed in full screen. I'm sure Fuji could provide the same facility. Please!
13/4/14

2 days 9 hours ago
The catalog/brochure for the X-E1 
16/4/14

2 days 15 hours ago
Ted
14/4/14

3 days 1 hour ago
Hi Jim, Many Thanks for your kind thoughts, didn't think I'd be missed!  Well now Eileen had a bad fall in January broke her Femur and also has a partial hip replacement as well. She went into the garden yesterday for the first time and managed with just the one stick having more or less discarded the Zimmer.
11/4/14

6 days 21 hours ago
Good dayI recently bought a SL1000, and read in my manual that, in order to prolong battery life, I must "discharge the batteries using the function provided in the camera to discharge the batteries."  However, I cannot find any information on where this function is or how to do it?  Can someone please help me?Thank you, Marietjie
29/8/10

1 week 12 hours ago
I am trying to convert an HD movie taken on my HS 10 so that I can transfer it to my mobile to watch.I am using FormatFactory as this has been very useful in the past for video conversion. But if I try to convert to MP4 or WMV or AVI I get no picture.I`m assuming it`s because it is HD. Do you know of a conversion program that I can use...? What am I doing wrong...?Your help much appreciated.Art.
5/3/14

1 week 18 hours ago
Returned from my cycling trip today and was most sadden when I found a dead Kingfisher in my garden.  I always wanted to see a Kingfisher (a live one!!) but how sad and unlucky that the first one I encounter is dead.  I have dead birds in my garden before but a Kingfisher!  I do not believe there are Kingfishers in our immediate vicinity.  Why is this one so far from its natural habitat?  There was no injury marks on it.I still want to see a live Kingfisher.  I hope I am not insensitive posting this picture.
6/4/14

1 week 2 days ago
Hallo,I have taken some pix and they have a magenta line down the left hand side. Can anyone explain what I have done wrong, please?I have recently bought the above camera.On super macro the pictures are whiting out. I take the pic, the pic in the display screen shows it whiting out like a brilliant flash. When I upload the pic to my computer it is as if the sun flashed. I am new to these cameras, I cannot find a trouble shooting on the supplied cd.Is there any easy way to upload the pix to correspond with this request for help, so you can see the images?
7/4/14

1 week 2 days ago
Several large clumps surrounding a large growing tree. 
5/4/14

1 week 4 days ago
HiHere are some images taken by the photojournalist who was killed yesterday in Afghanistan.Anja Niedringhaus'http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-26890982 
3/4/14

2 weeks 1 hour ago
My wife sent me this link. She found it too familiar but quite funny. http://www.photographytalk.com/photography-articles/3280-41-reasons-why-you-shouldn-t-date-a-photographer
19/3/14

2 weeks 8 hours ago
I have just taken quite a while and created another photo blog (this is only my second), and enjoyed doing it, only to find at the point of pressing save, it appears to have gone wrong.  The title is there and some narrative at the top but nothing else and it does not give me the edit facility, so I can't even delete.  Do you have any suggestions please.
21/3/14

2 weeks 8 hours ago
I have recently made a photoblog  called Jamaica - and after submitting all pics and the narrative it failed, coming up with an error code - I went through the process a second time, and it seems something is still wrong.  If you see from the link below there appears to be two headers - and I can only see this blog from my own profile,  some members can see this and others cannot.  Please read the thread as below: 
31/3/14

2 weeks 8 hours ago
 Hi
2/4/14

2 weeks 9 hours ago
At the moment I have a very old copy of Photoshop CS2 (which may be rather on the dodgy side of legal ;-)) but have the possible chance of  buying either Elements 12 or Lightroom at educational price. Please can anyone give me any advice on which would be the better option, or would the better option be to try to afford both?I shoot in RAW with the Pentax and Jpeg with my little Fuji.Any advice or opinions gratefully recieved,Many thanks, Jacqui x
3/4/14

2 weeks 9 hours ago
hello folksjust bought a finepixs5600 zoom from Ebay for £45  good deal but when i received it the Af/Mf button and spring was missing everything else seems okmy question is does anybody know of a website i can buy these items from i have the official part numbers from the service manual  but would like to avoid sending it away for repairi am a computer service eng by trade so feel confident odf doing the repair myselfI look forward to any helpthanksGraham 
28/3/14

2 weeks 2 days ago
Hi guys. I have a friend who has found a couple of old sepia pictures in the roof and asked me how she would go about finding out more about them. Apparently they are framed and labled. I haven't got a clue but I told her I might know some people who might help. Any ideas?ThanksBob
16/3/14

3 weeks 15 hours ago
Isn't it wonderful !  The sun is shining and everything is coming alive! I love this time of year. The older you get the more you appreciate the beauty of the seasons. i know you shouldn't but I did put my camera away...too cold to get it out..but now ..every weekend My camera will go where I go ..just incase ...don't want to miss a precious moment!  Happy snapping to all xx yels xx 
24/3/14

3 weeks 15 hours ago
Awesome! I Didn't Even Get A Chance To Use My New Camera And I Lost It! :'( 
26/3/14

3 weeks 1 day ago
HiJonathon Cline from Getty images was in conversation on this weeks Click on the radio.The link below has the details and link to the programme stream.http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vk8xfIt is the last item and is about five mins.
24/3/14

3 weeks 2 days ago
I seem to have possibly damaged the memory card housing when removing a split/damaged card, can this be replace
24/3/14

3 weeks 2 days ago
Apparently they have found the missing plane from delighting370.I don't know if they found anybody yet but I do know that this is a hard time for the families right now. Let's not forget about them and how they are feeling.