You are not logged in

LoginRegister

Photo Features

Get involved!

Daz Ratcliffe

Good morning all

Just for those who have been wondering where Daz has been for the last week or so,  he has finally had his foot operation.  Still in a lot of pain as they have taken him off the Morphine.

It's been a long road for Daz with his complications.  Anyway, I will let you know when he is due out of hospital.  Today he is being taught how to get into his wheelchair from the bed.  Once he has mastered that, they will be letting him go home.  I have just spoken to his wife Jess, she is OK and just relieved that at last things are "happening"

Thanks. XX

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 09:52
Comment

Excellent news, Steve. I hope that all further news of Daz is only good news.

Jan.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 11:34
Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed Steve, I had been wondering how he was getting along. Glad things are moving for him.

Give him my regards when you speak to him.

Thanks m8

Jim

'Bokeh' Competition entry:- http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/competition/entry/697372

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 13:10
Comment

Thanks for the update Steve. Please pass on my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery...from his little chocolate chops Smile

Thanks and a big mwah, Ali xx

Give a stranger one of your smiles, it might be the only sunshine he see's all day.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 13:54
Comment

Will do you three.  Speaking to him again tomorrow.

Thanks he will be chuffed as he is feeling a bit down, pain does that.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 14:26
Comment

Good luck Daz and family.  Hope all goes well.

Smile

Bokeh

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 15:07
Comment

"Keep yer pecker up" Daz XX

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 17:18
Comment

Get better soon Daz.

Christine Smile

new Blog       http://www.myfinepix.com/blog/1424

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 19:45
Comment

All the best Daz. Hope it all goes well.

Monty.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 21:07
Comment

Hey, Daz, you'll soon be running around like the rest of us.  Smile

Take care and look forward to seeing you back on the site, soon.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 21:14
Comment

How do folks,  I will pass on all your kind words.  He cannot access the internet at the mo.  I will be phoning Jess in the morning and then ringing Daz on his mobile.  He will be chuffed you cared,  he is a nice chap that has just been through the mill over the past year or so.  How he has kept his sense of humour up I will never know, but he has.

Cheers

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 21:27
Comment

please pass on my best wishes as well Steve - I hope everything goes well for him and the family x

gallery http://www.myfinepix.com/gallery/62093 ;

Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitedove7/

still checking on you all every now and again !!!

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 04/05/2012 - 21:43
Comment

Will do my little "healer".  Perhaps you could send him some.  He sounded a bit depressed when last we spoke,  bless him. Thanks.  XXX

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 05/05/2012 - 05:58
Comment

Miss your input on the forum Daz, get well soon

xx

Reply to comment

Date Thu, 10/05/2012 - 12:30
Comment

How do

Just spoken to Daz (on the phone).  He is home now, still on strong pain killers.  He would like to thank everyone who responded, I passed each of your messages onto him.  He has forgotten his Fuji password and so cannot get on to comment.  One of the side-effects of his meds I think.

He is now in the process of trying to get a ramp outside his house for ease of access with his wheelchair and they are dragging their feet with that which he is finding frustrating.  Pity he didn't live nearer, I could put one up in a couple of days.

Anyway, I have done what Daz has asked me to do,  Oh yes, he hopes it's a great weekend at the lakes and asked us to leave Ambleside in good condition.

Cheers for now.

Reply to comment

Date Thu, 10/05/2012 - 16:13
Comment

Bump for those just getting home from work.

Ta. X