MyFinePix respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any of your copyrights or trademarks have been infringed on the Services, please follow the procedures below. Procedures for violations of U.S copyright law are different from those of other jurisdictions. See below to ensure proper compliance.
Trademark or Copyright Violations (other than U.S. Copyrights)
To report infringement of trademarks or copyrights other than a U.S. copyright, please send the “Required information” specified below to email@example.com :
- The jurisdiction under which the owner of such intellectual property rights has been granted such rights and the type of intellectual property right being infringed.
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed. If you seeking to protect multiple works, a representative list of such works must be provided.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MyFinePix to locate the material.
- Information that enables MyFinePix to contact you, including your telephone number, address and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- You must provide MyFinePix with all of the “Required Information” above in order for your complaint to be reviewed.
- Please be advised that if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing on an intellectual property right, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. If you are uncertain as to whether there is an infringement, we suggest that you consult with an attorney.
- MyFinePix and its affiliated companies maintain a policy not to accept any non-public ideas submitted by members of the public in order to avoid possible future confusion between such submitted ideas and ideas of our own, and to avoid restriction of our own original research and development activities. More information on our policy for submitted ideas is available at this site’s Terms of Service.
U.S. Copyright Violations
To report a violation of a U.S. copyright, you must follow the instructions provided in the ‘Copyright & Trademark Policy’ of www.finepixusa.com. Complaints regarding U.S. copyright violations submitted via any other channel will not be reviewed.”
2010 © FUJIFILM (UK) Limited. All rights reserved.